Civil engineering changes lives. It gives us roads, wastewater treatment plants, factories, bridges, ports, hospitals, airports, government buildings, railways and much more. Engineers around the globe help to empower communities, push boundaries, and define progress in our modern world.
At T+T, we are passionate for the opportunity to make a difference. Our growing team provides specialist services for infrastructure development, and has taken us to Australia, the Pacific, Hong Kong, Malaysia, the Philippines and across New Zealand.
We are skilled in managing diverse multi-disciplinary inputs on complex projects to provide you with integrated and innovative solutions. We are experienced in using digital tools and resources to deliver in a fast paced environment.
Our expertise in geotechnical and geology, civil, environmental and water resources engineering lends itself especially to:
- Highway and pavement engineering
- Industrial development
- Coastal and port developments
- Solid waste facility engineering
- Land and commercial development
- Sewerage and industrial effluent treatment
- Civil Structures including bridges and wharves
- Engineer to Contract and Construction Contract administration
- Seismic analysis and design
- Heavy industrial projects.